Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stuck on the pavement

Ok, so, here I am, one more sleepless night. I've been thinking about this whole experience all day, interesting situation. I know there'll come a day when I'll be finally over him, but for now I'll name this chapter of my life "Stuck on the pavement".  Last couple of months have been kind of numbing, I feel as if I were sort of deaf, I can't hear anything anybody says, I've been distracted, not interested and even fake, I smile when I'm with somebody, but I don't really mean it, I just walk around just because I have to, go out, talk without being really sure of what I'm saying, that sort of surreal feeling all over the place.


I know this seems like kind of a video blog, but the only way I've come around to being able to express what I'm feeling is music, and so I use it, I promise I'll try to write a little bit more though, and tell you a little about myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment